Sunday, January 24, 2010

Here. We. Go.

I am feeling fairly philosophical at the moment. However, I am fairly sure that whatever I post here, on the subject of gaming, religion, butter side up or butter side down, the declining state of the ridiculous in the modern world - will not be quite so helpful as your own post. Your own thought. So, I, standing here - well, sitting really - invite you to think for a while. Find your own controversy. Do that for as long as you would spend reading a normal... or at least average post. To help you with that, I have provided the general length of a blog post in blank lines.
and 4. Have fun!!!



Hello, I'm the guy that writes in the blank spaces of all the blogs in the world.

Wait, you thought that they were just... blank spaces? Devoid of thought? No. There are too many ideas in the world, waiting to be heard, to actually leave anything truly barren.

Wherever you go, there's one of us.

Waiting.

Watching.








Silent.



























































don't report anything, i might get in trouble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment